Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's a Beautiful Day!

Good morning!

It always feels great to wake up to a new morning. Even if one had a troubled sleep and a tiring yesterday it all doesn't matter anymore because today is a new day.

It has been a habit of me lately to look out the window after getting up, take in the view from where I stand and fill my eyes with the beauty of everything - The sunshine that's just starting to spread its warmth, the cloudless skies that make me feel that summer is approaching super fast (beaches/swimming, road and food trips and juicy watermelons), the smell of almusal being prepared and thoughts of fresh coffee (Yes, just thoughts ‘coz all I can do now is think and dream about it. My reality is still pre-natal milk). And what’s more, today is Friday! A fact that I'd always cherish when I was still in the corporate world. It meant just a few more hours of slaving over office works and that I am just a day away from a promising weekend.


It is a glorious day and it is just starting! Go ahead and enjoy!

Can't wait to make the most out of this day! So how do you plan to spend yours? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment